Skip To Main Content

Menu Trigger Container



Menu Trigger Container

I Want To

Welcome to Simi Valley Unified School District's new website. Please pardon our dust as we import our content and format the pages. When complete, we are confident that our new site will be a valuable resource to our community.

Horizontal Nav


New Student Enrollment


Questions? Please contact our registrar:

Beth Hankins

What you need

We are happy to have you! Please use this page to navigate enrolling your child. Whether you would like to transfer from a high school within our district or out-of-district, we are here to help you. Enrollment Necessities:

Enrollment Application (Eng)

Enrollment Application (Span)

  • Proof of Residency - Utility Bill (phone, gas, or water bill) or lease agreement, or closing escrow statement Note: If the utility bill is not in your name, we require a  bill from the property owner and a notarized letter stating your name and student’s as residents.
  • Immunization Record - must include Tdap/Whooping cough
  • Transcripts
  • Most Recent Report Card (Students enrolling in 9th Grade)
  • Exit Grades - if the student is a mid-semester transfer
  • STAR or other standardized test results‚Äč
  • CELDT Test Results (ELD/ESL Students)
  • IEP (Special Education Students) *Please bring most recent signed IEP.
  • Child Custody or Guardianship Paperwork (if applicable)

School of Choice: INFORMATION/APPLICATION Filing Period: 2/1-2/28
The school of choice application will be posted before the window opens.
Inter-district Permits: If you live outside the boundaries of the Simi Valley Unified School District and you wish your son or daughter to attend Simi Valley High School please call Student Support Services at: 805-306-4500 for information on obtaining an inter-district permit.